Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Keep the Bugs Out! Magic Mesh Review



It's that time of year when all the bugs come out and into your home. We've had a lot of mosquito's finding their way in our home over the past few weeks and a lot of itching and scratching going on so we decided to find a solution. I had seen Magic Mesh online a few times and decided to try it after reading the reviews which were generally between 3 and 4 stars out of 5.

One common issue I noticed in the reviews is that the Magic Mesh would sometimes fall down if when someone walked through it so I didn't bother taking that chance and immediately added nails to the adhesive which holds it in place however after a month of adults/kids and a dog walking through it, it's starting to fall down. It really does work but you'll need to add nails to it and redo it from time to time.

My family likes the Magic Mesh. It's easy to walk through and snaps back together quickly which is fun to watch, we went through it a few times in a row just to watch/hear the magnets snap back together.

Visually it's appealing to look at. It's see through which is a plus and well made. I am tall at 6'3 and I do have to bend my head when I walk through it.

Magic Mesh costs only $14.99 at Walmart which is a very reasonable price in my opinion.

I recommend Magic Mesh to anyone looking to keep those pesky bugs out. Just remember it will need to be readjusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it.