Wednesday, July 8, 2015

5 Second Rule Game (Just Spit it Out!) Review

I bough the 5 Second Rule game because I wanted a game that would be fun not only for my kids to play but for me as well.

The object of the game is to give 3 answers in 5 seconds to one of the questions on the cards such as "Name 3 types of ice cream", my answers would be "chocolate, vanilla, strawberry" and if you can't give 3 answers in 5 seconds, you lose.

How do you keep track of the 5 seconds with each question on a card? there is a Twister Timer that you flip over after you finish reading each question.

When I bought the game I didn't read that it's recommended for ages 10+. My kids are 7 and 9. My 9 year old caught on to the game easy except for a few questions that were to difficult such as "Name 3 Components of Computer Hardware". But my 7 year old couldn't come up with the answers to a lot of the questions.

5 Second Rule is a fun game if you are knowledgeable and want to exercise your brain and see what answers others come up with.

I must say though that we've played it twice and haven't played it again so my family personally didn't find the game really exciting but it is a good game just depends on what your interests are.


5 Second Rule is available at Walmart for $14.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it.