Thursday, July 9, 2015

Spot it! Game Review

 Spot it! is a really fun game to play. The object of the game is to lay down the main card and give each player a card and the first one to match the one object on their card to the main card wins.
What blows my mind is that no matter which cards you choose, there is always at least one match. I still haven't figured out how they do that. But it's really fun to play. My daughter who is 9 wins every time. She can spot it in 2 to 5 seconds. I take a few seconds longer. My girlfriend however looks at the card and has a hard time finding the match. So it's not an easy game for everyone but a lot of fun to play.


I like how colorful the cards are and that they are round. It comes in a cute little round container with 55 cards inside with illustrated rules/instructions.

Spot it is available at Walmart for $17.99 and there are other versions available such as one from the films. "Frozen" and Disney Pixar films

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it.