Saturday, July 11, 2015

O2 Cool 10-Inch Portable Fan w/ AC Adapter Review

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I purchased an O2COOL 10-Inch Portable Fan w/ AC Adapter from CVS because I don't tolerate the hot weather well and I wanted something big enough yet portable to take on walks with me and to use in case of a power outage.

The O2COOL fan has 2 speeds and I can either plug it in or use 6 D-Cell batteries which last up to 40 hours! The fan also has a handle on top which makes it easy to carry around.

I had this exact O2COOL fan a few years ago and the power was out for about 4 days and at the worst time too because it was over 90 degrees each day, and all day and night long I had this fan right next to me and it got me through that time. I highly recommend the O2COOL fan to anyone.
And another great thing about the fan is it's inexpensive, only $19.99 at CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it.